My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Good luck Janet and God Bless You!

This is a special post to wish a dear friend well .......

Janet is someone very special who I "met" on the Yahoo Hearts on the Mend Group. We have never met in person, but we have shared many conversations via email and IM over the last year. She has gone through her own heartbreak and heartache and we can relate to each other through our shared pain and grief and trying to overcome all the obstacles.

Janet is making a very brave move this weekend .... she and her daughters are moving from Pennsylania to Florida to be close to her family and start a new life.

From our conversations, I know she is excited and scared to death all at the same time. Who wouldn't be? But she is very hopeful that the future will bring happiness and goodness back into her life. Close to family and friends and far away from the person and place that brought her pain and heartache.

So to you Janet ... I simply wish the best of luck and Godspeed on your journey. Be safe and hold your chin up!

You're in my heart and in my prayers and I know you are doing the right thing!

Email me as soon as you're able to in Florida, and let me know how you all are doing. Even Chrissy the dog! heeheee

God bless and a big high-five from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home