My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Monday, November 28, 2005

I Love My Adopted Grannie

My Grandparents are all gone. But over the years I've had many "adopted" Grandparents. One of them is Tori's dear Grandmother Arlie out in Brandon, Iowa.

This is just a shout out to Gramma Arlie. She always picks me up and makes me feel good about myself. She is so unselfish even though she has been through as much or more than me in the last few years.

And everytime I talk to her she always says something like, "I just wish I could talk some sense into that Granddaughter of mine so she'd move back in with you and start over! You were/are the best thing that ever happened to her!"

I got an email from her yesterday that really made me love her all the more!

I love you Gramma Arlie!!!!

: )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home