My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yes, I'm still alive

Just a quick note to whoever may be peeking in on my world ... lol ... yes, I'm still alive. It's been a while since I posted. The last couple weeks have been very hectic and tiring. Different things going on. My Dad had some medical issues for a while that had me worried and distracted .... he's doing fine now ... and I started back to school this week. Combine that with a boat-load of yard and house work I've been catching up on .... and I haven't been online much.

But I'll try to make time later this week/weekend to type a long update. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time about getting back on track school-wise. I'm looking into the future and seeing possibilities that are endless. It's taking up most of my free time, but I'll try to keep this page updated.

More to come later.

Keep rockin', say your prayers at night, eat your vegetables, drink plenty of water, wake up to the smell of coffee, cherish doggie kisses and love your brother no matter what color.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home