My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hearts on the mend

Sorry it's been a while. I've been busy with life, which is good.

I found this awesome Yahoo Group called Hearts on the Mend. Every member has some story to tell of heartbreak. Mostly broken marriages. It's amazing how many people have the exact same story to tell. Just the names and places changed.

I've been up and down this week. Very extreme up and down. I've broke down and cried a few times .... which I haven't done it a while .... just thinking about the good times we had and how much I miss sleeping beside her in bed. Then, conversely, I've thought alot about the last month or so of the marriage, and how completely shitty she treated me. And all the things she did. And how she was probably seeing someone else during all that. And I just boil with hatred for her. Black hatred.

I don't like feeling like that, but I can't help it. When it comes, it comes.

She hurt me so bad. And I loved her so much.

Thanks for everything, thanks for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home