My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Monday, May 31, 2004

Today has been a good day

Just like the title says. I don't know why. Many different reasons, I guess. I've been pretty up all day. Oh sure, I've thought about Tori. Quite a few times. But for some reason it didn't immediately drive me into depression like it usually does. I had today off from work, so maybe it was getting an extra morning to sleep in. I need those desperately. I haven't slept a full night since January. I toss and turn, have bad dreams, wake up looking for my wife. I've gotten to where I dread going to bed at night. I think being in bed without her is the loneliest part of this whole thing.
Overall, though, today has been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home