My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Friday, July 16, 2004

Few and Far Between

These posts seem to be coming few and far between. I guess in a way that's good. But it doesn't necessarily mean I'm "cured" or better ..... I've really gotten involved with the Yahoo Group I mentioned in previous posts. Hearts on the Mend    It's similar to blogging, only people respond back and forth constantly all day. More like a newsgroup, I guess. Everyone there is going through pretty much the exact same thing I am. The feedback has been tremendous. I will probably devote most of my posting time to that group, and only post here now and then. When I have something really personal to get off my chest that I don't feel like sharing with the other group.
 
Friends are great, even when they are folk you've never met in real life!!!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home