My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I Have The Best Friends in The World

I spent Friday night at home. Hate doing that. But my two "running buddies" went fishing today while I was at work and they were too pooped to go out anywhere tonight. I guess they caught too many fish today ... wore them out! We all should have that problem!
I picked up an email a few minutes ago from an old friend. It has literlly made my entire week. I won't go into details here because it is personal, suffice it to say this person has been through the fire ... and emerged on the other side. Victorious. The kind of story I need to hear. I will be spending the next few minutes crafting an email to him. But Steve, if you're reading this ..... you have no idea what it means to have a friend such as yourself! God Bless You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home