My Voice

... an ongoing, honest conversation with myself and my friends about life, love, heartache and forgiveness. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time ...

Saturday, August 14, 2004

I wish I had never seen them together

The title says it all.
I've been obsessing for the last 2 days and it is making me miserable. I just really wish I had never seen the two of them together. I can't get his big, stupid face out of my mind. He looked like a redneck thug. He is a redneck thug. Any man who would enter into a relationship with a woman who is married at the time.... is no real man. He is a boy. A pretender. A player. A redneck thug.

Why is it that everytime I think I'm making progress .... that something like this comes along and sets me back two steps.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home